LIONS PARKING PRIVACY STATEMENT
Lions Parking is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia and as such, has aligned
its privacy objectives with the 10 principles referred to in the Personal Information
Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and British Columbia's Personal
Information Protection Act (PIPA). These key principles include:
1. Accountability - Lions Parking is accountable for the personal information in
its possession or control, including information that has been transferred to a third
party for processing. Lions Parking has appointed a Privacy Officer who is responsible
for the organization’s compliance with this policy.
2. How we use your Information - Our relationship with you is important to us. We
want to provide you with value added service on an on-going basis and to establish
a long lasting relationship with you that will grow and change to meet your needs.
Lions Parking collects and uses Personal Information about you to:
• identify you,
• establish and maintain a relationship with you,
• protect you and ourselves against error and fraud,
• comply with legal requirements, and
• to process payments for services provided
Lions Parking will not collect, use or disclose information beyond that required
to fulfill the specified purposes. When personal information that has been collected
is to be used for a purpose not previously identified, the new purpose will be identified
to you prior to its use.
3. Consent - We will only collect, use or disclose your Personal Information with
your consent, except where otherwise permitted or required by law. You may refuse
or withdraw your consent by contacting Lions Parking at 604-544-4494 or by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. Our privacy officer will explain your options and any consequences
of refusing or withdrawing consent, and will record your choices.
4. Limited Collection - We will limit the collection of your Personal Information
to only those details which are necessary for the purposes identified.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention - Personal Information will only be used
or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected, unless you have otherwise
consented or when it is permitted by law. Lions Parking does not sell, trade or disclose
information to third parties.
6. Accuracy - Lions Parking strives to keep your personal information as accurate
and current as possible. To help us keep your personal information up to date, we
encourage you to notify us of inaccuracies or corrections.
7. Safeguards - Lions Parking will maintain strict security systems to safeguard
your personal information whether in electronic or hard copy format for the duration
of time that your personal information is in our possession to protect it from unauthorized
access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
When we no longer need your personal information, we take as much care to destroy
it as we do when storing it.
8. Openness - Lions Parking will make available specific information about its policies
and practices concerning the management of personal information. You may contact
the Privacy Officer at Lions Parking for any questions or concerns regarding compliance
with this policy.
9. Individual Users - You have the right to access your personal information that
Lions Parking has under its’ control.
Access requests should be made in writing to the Privacy Officer at Lions Parking.
In certain situations we may not be able to provide access to information. For example,
where it would reveal personal information about another individual, or in the case
where information cannot be disclosed for legal or security reasons etc.
10. Customer Concerns - We will investigate any complaints. If a complaint is found
to be justified, Lions Parking will take appropriate action to resolve the complaint.
The results of the investigation will be sent in writing to the individual who made
Customers may direct any questions or enquiries with respect to the privacy principles
outlined above or about our practices by contacting:
Privacy Officer – Lions Parking
202-800 McBride Blvd,
New Westminster, BC, V3L 2B8
Our policy may change from time to time in accordance with the changing needs of
Lions Parking or as necessary to keep in compliance with any future changes to these